1. With my complexion, I can even wear chartreuse. Ha. How many can say that? And yet, oddly, I don’t own any chartreuse.
2. Thank heavens I’m not so smart that I can’t find anybody else to talk to. Whew.
3. Thank heavens I’m not one of those rich people who pay less income tax than their secretaries. Couldn’t bear the guilt.
4. I don’t live in a flood zone.
5. I’m cured of my caffeine addiction.
6. I don’t have to wear high heels.
7. If my washing machine conked out, I could afford to go buy a new one today.
8. No one in my family is in jail or in the hospital.
9. Next summer I’m going to see the Grand Canyon.
10. My standards are set low enough that writing lists gives me a sense of accomplishment.